Products/Servo Drive/AC380V Servo Drive
AC380V Servo Drive
HSD2000 has perfect performance thanks to 64bit DSP, high performance FPGA, and the newest motor control algorithm. It could drive synchronous servo motor and asynchronous servo motor, as well as induction motors. Available for pulse / analog / field bus
HSD2000 has perfect performance thanks to 64bit DSP, high performance FPGA, and the newest motor control algorithm. It could drive synchronous servo motor and asynchronous servo motor, as well as induction motors. Available for pulse / analog / field bus / digital input signal / keyboard control, and supports all types of encoders including incremental, SinCos, absolute, The power range is from 2.2KW up to 132KW.
1. Employed DSP+FPGA, reliability and performance is improved markedly High performance/ High flexibility / Strong over-load ability
2. Perfectly work as AC synchronous servo drive and asynchronous servo drive, can drive:synchronous servo motor (position control), asynchronous servo motor and induction motors.
3. Speed mode/ torque mode/ servo mode/spindle drive mode optional
A. Speed mode
Open loop：For most of applications, like Cranes, CNC spindle
Close loop： For the applications require higher speed accuracy, e.g elevator, harbor cranes:
B. Torque mode：
Open loop：General winding applications, e.g leather winding, film winding
Close loop： Winding applications requires high tension accuracy, with winding diameter calculation, e.g steel panel winding.
C. Servo mode：
Pulse tracking： Usually co-work with CNC controller or other upper computer
Positioning： CNC spindle positioning, internal digital positioning.
D. Spindle mode.
4. Auto-turning of synchronous servo motor pole angle, no need zeroing, match all brands of servo motor easily
5. Easy operation: pulse control / filed bus control / IO control / analog control
6. Under servo mode, positioning accuracy is less than ±1 pulse
7. Close-loop vector control, speed ratio is up to 1:5000,can achieve high speed accuracy
8. Time-sharing control of 2 motors with different parameters